Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Will a leather executive chair feel uncomfortable in a non-A/C environment?

I am thinking of buying one of these chairs because I have some minor back problems, but I want in my room, where it does not use air conditioning, I have only one fan. So I ask these questions to people who actually have a chair like this and know how it would feel. I know leather is really hot when they are under the sun, but I'll just use it in my room. If it is really high quality leather will breathe and you will not sweat. A chair like this would cost around $ 1,000 Less expensive types of leather are often sealed or painted over, and they are so bad, a vinyl. Material would probably be better in a non-ac room. A pillow would help with sweating. No, if there is a high chair, so it should be in the summer and in winter, beautiful as a superior fire "breathing" of the leather is much better in a non-A / C environment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment