Saturday, February 19, 2011

How many farts would you say that your computer chair has been subjected to over the last 6 months?

All of us sitting at a computer, and all of us wind protection over time, then who is going to support? Now, what kind of chair do you have? I have a large leather executive chair.and I would say that at least a "couple" ;-) too many to count! (Check the newspaper.) "See.looks Hmm.let as if they threw a fart 172 times.) (E, way.all of my farts smell like roses in spring.) I'm at work, so do not speed up work . do not know what kind of place that allows youwork filth.disgust haha this is an impressive question.I tell us they have been exposed to a LOT.it not my fault if he's all mine I husband.cuz woman and women fart.lol.ok I may have missed a bit from time to time. But anyway, I do not know if you can count how many hours were exposed several too.The can be very shocking, I just wanted guess.thousands Hi lol see what is great to see a girl so relaxed about it. I think it is very natural and farting going on with everybody. To be honest I've never sat on a bench computer, because I have a laptop and wireless internet, but in other places, I would say decent rippers about 3 times a day (a day when the fart of a much Tho that hehe) while on the computer to say in 6 months 150 times lol So now I have spoken to you, how often fly the team president, lol should do some impact of noise on the leather chair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment