Monday, February 7, 2011

Which is the best executive office chair?

I have a very big budget to buy an office chair big. I need something I can sit for long periods of time without pain, but also looks modern to fit in my office. I was watching the jump and think Steelcase, Humanscale Liberty Knoll life, and Eurotech Ergohuman. Any ideas? Why not choose products based on the Chinese market? choice of cheap and high quality, and more. if you want I can look for you in China. ecbetter-rucas@hotmail.com; ecbetter@aol.com ecbetter@yahoo.com.cn It is good to see that you are looking to buy a chair for the right reasons, instead of the usual I want the president and ultimate I got $ 50 to spend! There are 5 essential elements of any good quality office chair that should have you can read here http://www.officechairadvice.com/ergonomic/best/what_is_an_ergonomic_chair.html These are all the presidents of the quality, I must admit that really the challenge, Steelcase and also a newish model the Amia worth the detour. You can read my reviews of some other human scale Freedom read this http://wwwofficechairadvice.com/ergonomic/executive/reviews/humanscale-freedom-chair.html Ultimately it all down to personal preference. Ideally, if possible, determine if you can find a retailer in the area where you can try out the chairs, because it gives you a much better idea of what they want. I know that use Steelcase a 30-day trial on the go, but I do not know if they still do. A reputable dealer should be happy to lend a chair in a few days to ensure that it is right for you .

0 comments:

Post a Comment