Sunday, February 13, 2011

What kind of chair do you sit in at your home computer?

I have a black leather chair Harrington calls I got from Office Depot is awesome! Ever had one of those days when you just totally unproductive sat in the chair all day and did nothing but eat junk food, fast, and find sites useless? Just wondering if this happens sometimes someone! yellow folding chair, I have these days too. ie, every day of my life is blue and swirly lol ^ _ ^ I have better things to do. I have a very old tree chair and screeching. And I hate a really bad again. Yes, but it is during the summer. Ugh! I miss the summer! My large, comfortable brown leather recliner.I has a wireless laptop I'am haveing one of those days again I have the same chair so comfortable that I have 4 computers I'm where I want, if I'm using my laptop or netbook sit in my black leather chair, if I'm using my desktop which is rare, but it is actually pink and is one that revolves around not knowing what is called

0 comments:

Post a Comment