Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Have you ever been guilty of passing gas while sitting in a plush leather executive chair at your desk?

I just wanted to see if anyone would answer honestly stupid and pointless questions, it seems safe enough to be on here from them! lol Nope. Lol. I find myself sucking on the "gas" often have I been guilty of flatulence in many places, including work. lol. Nope. Jag rusar till badrummet. This is yet another reason to eat my spare prayers. No, but it reminds me of an old Benny Hill skit where he will meet with the father of his girlfriend, and he is dressed in leather, and the father has him sitting in a leather armchair with hilarious consequences. fun memory Yes, I have.LOL Yes! Yep. I let it go once in my chair and you could hear it 20 feet away. Next time I go up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment