Monday, February 21, 2011

Where can I find a comfortable executive desk chair that doesn't need to be replaced biannually?

I need comfortable executive office chair that does not need to be replaced every two years. Of course I have a big guy (6'2 "330 pounds) and are tired of these chairs, to break down in 3-18 months of use. Seriously, though, broke the frame on my last chair in a few months, and at that time had I welded to the frame, only one / other / Pressure Point Break, the chair broke off on two completely different places in less than six months, leave / someone / company in the world.! to comfortably sell [Plush] desk chair that is not a Chinese-made plastic or brittle ridiculously substandard metal? ~ ~ Yes, because I know exactly what they mean, when we had so many of us replaced. you can be really good at www.edeskco. com and of course their prices are fantastic. satisfaction guaranteed also . We have worked for 5 years and now it was still there and looks like brand new. ~ ~ ~ Team presidents are only made to accommodate 200 to 250 pounds, so it is best to check the weight capacity, when you buy, of course, take into account that, in general, the less you pay for a chair, materials lower quality. But here in a more.made Amazon.they may have to bear at 450 pounds! The wine of good reviews, so maybe for you! Good luck! Ravin Alera Big & Tall Series High Back Swivel / Tilt Leather Chair, Chapter 450 pounds. Available at www.amazon.com Black ~ Good luck I found a nice property in a sale, oak, very strong , but I was there it took six months. Most new furniture just does not last. I also checked Craigslist and occasionally something that shows there .

0 comments:

Post a Comment