Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do any of you mothers/mothers-to-be sit in a leather executive-type office chair at your desk at work/home?

I'm starting a new job next week, where I have a very soft leather executive chair in my new office. My concern is that I'm starting to have enough gas in my time (Q2) is that if you accidentally pass gas in that chair, be brought to the attention of everyone in the office? I heard that the leather seats are terrible for this.I apologize if this question seems inappropriate, I just wanted to ask this question anonymously to the experts there! Thanks:) hmm just put a pillow or a throw-in that market, not as bad lol Oh goodness. I would like to find a pillow to sit and so can muffle the sound and when someone asked why the pillow, I can say I'm pregnant and my back hurts no reason not to believe, because pregnancy and most people know what kind of pain that binds us. The skin will attract more attention than any other tissue chairs.B But if you're close to all the women would be more sympathetic because they are pregnant lol, this question is sooo funny! thanks for making me laugh out loud! erm, I think that the skin does not absorb the sound or smell, as well as a drug one.so can be exposed as the crosses of the office! but I always just cut to the bathroom, if I feel a rumble in the jungle min. xx sit on a pillow. people will assume that is pregnancy - pillow, the cause is the hip can cause pain. and can be used for the second reason. I would go with a small cushion.that quieter and trap odors.just you should have some useful for spraying Febreeze pad 5 lol.good luck.it is difficult to define the symphony in a small office. He executive leather chairs in my office and I work with men is one thing that I find very funny that trust often makes noises that sound like farts, so if you have the guilt of his chair!. Before and I'm Preggo!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment