Friday, February 25, 2011

Where to find office chair parts in the UK?

I tried to track down a replacement base for my executive leather office chair.but without much success. I have tried all the usual suspects, such as Staples, Viking Direct, cartridges, etc., but not everyone can or will supply parts. The U.S. seems to be plenty of places that sell these parts, I can not find here. Can anyone help? Many thanks! I tried to track down a replacement base for my executive leather office chair.but without much success. I have tried all the usual suspects, such as Staples, Viking Direct, cartridges, etc., but not everyone can or will supply parts. The U.S. seems to be plenty of places that sell these parts, I can not find here. Can anyone help? . Thanks for any suggestions, but actually I make an effort to find it. I am an Ebay for many years and has an eye on there.but nothing ever will. In response to the first respondent, I do not want to buy a new chair because I am very presidential, I was able to solve! Nothing today Cheapa * itjust is not a widespread mentality often throw! : P Now go get a new president expensive ass Stateside, so it is a reasonable service. You sometimes get a better deal that way. You can always try eBay? or try second hand stores or places like etc then a chair like yours that are cheap and you can just the part that you correct your chair, you get a probraly cheaply because the material is cut away in the car must be something or not can question that you just want something that I hope others have helped you:) Good luck: D xx e bay has it all. Try it! Who is the manufacturer of the chair? There should be a sticker on the bottom. a little trick I've heard of Freecycle? This is a yahoo group for people who want to get rid of things I do not need my office chair wheels I had and I wanted someone who had the parts cost me nothing to bet it's a piece of Freecycle near you when you sign up you can get tons of mail (quick response this way) or just search online

0 comments:

Post a Comment