Thursday, February 24, 2011

What type of chair do you have at your desk, and if it could speak, what might it say about you?

I have a very cushiony black leather High Back Executive chair.It would have to say: "We have so much time to spend together, give me a chance!" "Nice butt, but it could use a little muscle workout!" & "Just because no one else was told that a flight does not mean that I do not know, I do not no ladies!" lol me from your face. Red beautiful change I have an old card back round swivel chair, which is sufficient to terminate the lard ass lol :-) I hear the same would exactr as you say! I sit on a chair of nails. My chair would say, 'Damn, he has a nice ass. " I'm sitting on a wooden pallet. Fer sure. wheew.please stop farting of an old wooden chair - bound to lose Oh yeah. Mine would say.Nothing Coz chairs do not speak Dumbass one that goes up and down like hydraulics. Mine would say, 'Send us the smell of ya butt "They have a bony ass!. I have a new computer chair with wheels and it would probably say stop spinning and I sit still while u me. WANA BREAAATHE lolz. I have a normal swivel chair can say, "Put some weight soft black leather mate and he told me." God is necessary for more information never leaves the computer! For the love of the gods, if you stay, at least stop the bisuits and cakes and everything is in the ass! II-nee. D.air. "I have a big black chair and chief executive today, he said." You are in excess, since I've been sitting on my yahoo play all day at work. "Very uncomfortable with pale blue monster odd angles, cutting off circulation in the legs, tingling and makes me think I'm having a heart attack if he could speak, would say."! Muhahahahah'll kill you "I have a special roll chair.not red. But if I could speak, would probably say something so crude," Your farts smell baAAda "It 's just the way a chair looks.like fun. I have a very old chair . p without plastic pillow and I would say: "God pleaseI'm old, you should spend more time with me, I get cold here !.!" I'm sitting in a chair that is as old as time itself. If I move the move and squeak seems to be voices from a distant echo from the past year. It rocks me gently while I sit and read articles online and play games and it calms me when I write to relieve pain, and laughs with me when I write a little humor. My chair would call me friend and ask me for a bit longer and one day I will pass on the old chair that was restored and has no other luisteren to make noise and echoes of stories from a past not so long ago left. I have a chair that looks like it should belong at the dinner table table.it have small pillow and destroyed on one side. It would probably say to me. "Why did you break my big ass?" "That's enough for tonight" "Tell your sister to give me a break, and MySpace" Your cat doing outrageous things while away.i without plastic pillow and I would say: "God pleaseI'm old, you should spend more time with me, I get cold here !.!" I'm sitting in a chair that is as old as time itself. If I move the move and squeak seems to be voices from a distant echo from the past year. It rocks me gently while I sit and read articles online and play games and it calms me when I write to relieve pain, and laughs with me when I write a little humor. My chair would call me friend and ask me for a bit longer and one day I will pass on the old chair that was restored and has no other luisteren to make noise and echoes of stories from a past not so long ago left. I have a chair that looks like it should belong at the dinner table table.it have small pillow and destroyed on one side. It would probably say to me. "Why did you break my big ass?" "That's enough for tonight" "Tell your sister to give me a break, and MySpace" Your cat doing outrageous things while away.i without plastic pillow and I would say: "God pleaseI'm old, you should spend more time with me, I get cold here !.!" I'm sitting in a chair that is as old as time itself. If I move the move and squeak seems to be voices from a distant echo from the past year. It rocks me gently while I sit and read articles online and play games and it calms me when I write to relieve pain, and laughs with me when I write a little humor. My chair would call me friend and ask me for a bit longer and one day I will pass on the old chair that was restored and has no other luisteren to make noise and echoes of stories from a past not so long ago left. I have a chair that looks like it should belong at the dinner table table.it have small pillow and destroyed on one side. It would probably say to me. "Why did you break my big ass?" "That's enough for tonight" "Tell your sister to give me a break, and MySpace" Your cat doing outrageous things while away.i

0 comments:

Post a Comment