Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What kind of chair do you sit in at your desk at work or home?

I have an executive chair in black leather seat! Now, back LOL.How many people think that their president has been subjected to the action of "breaking wind" in it for the last 6 months? "I think writing a short film on the daily life of an office chair for my creative writing class lol Hello, welcome! A luxurious black leather saddle-backed on the job. Chairmen of various sizes, styles, home . Are you serious? A fart fetish now? Oh brother. I'm sure there are many office chairs out there that "experience" the most exciting things than gas. Mine is not comfortable. This is a typical office chair wheels. It 's also very low. haha I always work wear jeans, so when I fart, are such that the crack of her ass and spread the size! is an office chair high back, not skin, feet on wheels. You can actually get some good numbers on "Surveys and Studies" category. Good luck Mabel please give the best answer. I have a hot pink chair, it is very comfortable and very easy to reach behind me to get books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment