Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How many farts do you think that your computer chair has been subjected to over the last 6 months?

We all sit at the computer, we all pick up from time to time, so it is to admit it? Now, what kind of chair do you have? I must say a big, comfortable leather executive chair.I would say at least a "couple" ;-) All I can say is that it has gone through some heavy farted and I'm proud, it is a lot more of this during the day! I fart every minute of this chair: P I do not have a computer chair. : (I do not own a computer chair D: .I was afraid to ask lol LMAO Lazy Boy chair, there is a whole had "gas mileage" That's my dad, I have a leather seat and back, but the thing is! wood I will say that there are no Hehe been hahahahahaha ahhh, I can not stop laughing Yes, at least a couple ;.!.) I do not know, but it is time to smell from a new thousands! I have some friends that I chat with, and we always give each other when we fart, so I know very well every time it happens hee hee

0 comments:

Post a Comment