Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just for fun, what kind of chair are you sitting in, and if it could speak, what might it say about you?

I'm on a black background soft leather chair in my house high office.it say "I love your company and all, but for crying out loud PLLEEASE was Kashi!" Nice comfy chair leather office chair high back, please do not take a day off. I miss you. I probably put on some underwear. wow lol lmao same time, the chair, but at work! ~ And you say to go home I need a break to have been here for 11 hours at night and back! GO HOME I have a tooth in me! I sit on the carpet:) at my table all take a break! office swivel chair. That is, "You do not have any submissions to do?" I'm sitting in a chair at school. I'm in school. I'm in an office chair is not common gray chair is very comfortable, you can sit on me anytime! nice ass! well u arent special.I sitting in a wooden chair, a black leather one, and says it would bring junk food XD I put in my bed and it would probably me from being the lazy ass and give him a break =) I'm sitting in an old office computer manager I was almost 8 years ago it probably would say something like that, it was fun, but eight years behind the last. It's time to let go. (But I can not, I could not find a better chair in my office!) Mine is very old and tall and made of wood and swivels.its actually says very comfy.Its problems: "Yes, keep the wings in Mac n Cheese "lol shitty chair, which came free with my computer drive. My chair says: "Remove and replace me, you cheap Bich" which is a plastic or resin chair, usually on a terrace or garden. It would probably say: "Look out, here comes a great burden." LOL. My seat is like yours. It says. Is the word diet does not mean anything to you? I'm sitting in a chair very similar. It would probably tell me to shower and then take. a very old and worn computer chair without arms, and it says you can break my bones, and for God's sake go on a diet and do it quickly! I'm in an old chair, and if it could speak would say, 'Man, you're a heavy guy is one of the comfortable, black leather (There may be a few different ways), but will say: "Arise, take a shower, and then come back.I will miss you! "I return regularly to sit on the chair, or is cranky. He is on the back of the house all alone here!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment